Victory: MiniRacing Alpha
- Remove older versions of the game before installing a new one
- The current version of VMR is optimized only for iOS, the Android version will be released in the next days
- NEW: Nitro button animation
- FIX: Multiplayer-Async mode
- FIX: Race-VS mode
- FIX: Controls
- FIX: Reset user
- FIX: GUI updates
- NEW: Multiplayer-Async mode
- FIX: Improved Race-VS mode
- FIX: GUI updates
- Car physics is at a very early stage and still in development
- All the options that are not available are disabled and presented with a 50% transparency
- Tilt controls is not yet optimized
- The GUI does not adapt at the different screen resolutions
- Game textures are not optimized for devices with limited hardware
Register or Login
- The game is now saving data just locally.
- Register your player by choosing only a username (no password needed)
- Choose an avatar image
- The login is case sensitive
Main screen GUI
Customize your car
Choose from three different control templates, from left to right:
- Uses the Gyro to steer, tap everywhere to brake, tap the nitro button to use the nitro.
- tap on the left and right areas to steer, tap in the middle to brake, tap the nitro button to use the nitro.
- tap on the left and right buttons areas to steer, tap on the brake button to brake, tap the nitro button to use the nitro.
Actually we’re simulating the Versus Mode by saving the different runs locally. To test this mode you have to log as the different players involved in the race.
- Choose you opponent among pre-created players by choosing Random Player when asked.
- You can change the different tracks where to challenge your opponent by tapping on the random button.
- Record your first manche on the first track.
- Log out your player and log-in with your opponent username.
- Play against your first recorded manche as your opponent.
- Repeat points 4 and 5 until the race is finished.